Meyers Nave News
- Meyers Nave Elevates Three Attorneys to PrincipalDecember 15, 2017Meyers Nave proudly announces the elevation of three attorneys to Principal - Eric S. Casher, Camille Hamilton Pating and Douglas M. McManamon. "On January 1, 2018, these outstanding attorneys will join the leadership team that guides the future of our firm, mentors the professional development of our Associates, and inspires our commitment to provide the best service to clients throughout ... read more
- Eric Casher Elected President of the Charles Houston Bar AssociationNovember 6, 2017Meyers Nave proudly announces that Senior Associate Eric S. Casher has been elected President of the Charles Houston Bar Association. CHBA is an affiliate of the National Bar Association and represents the interests of African-American lawyers, judges and law students throughout Northern ... read more
- Super Lawyers Magazine Features Shaye Diveley’s Appellate Court Victories for Sacramento’s New NBA ArenaJuly 31, 2017Meyers Nave proudly shares the news that Principal Shaye Diveley is featured in the Northern California 2017 Super Lawyers magazine about her involvement in two published appellate court victories (read more
- Governor Brown Appoints Meyers Nave Principal Benjamin T. Reyes II to Contra Costa County JudgeshipJune 5, 2017Meyers Nave proudly shares the news that Governor Brown has announced his judicial appointments to fill Superior Court positions throughout California and he appointed Benjamin T. Reyes II as a new Superior Court Judge in Contra Costa County. Ben joined Meyers Nave as an Associate in 2001, became a Principal in 2005, and serves as Chair of the firm's read more
- Women’s Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group LeadersMay 4, 2018Meyers Nave proudly served as a Gold Sponsor of the Daily Journal's Women Leadership in Law conference held in Los Angeles on May 23, 2017 and May 2, 2018. More than 30 women presenters shared their experiences and insights as leaders of California's legal profession, including in-house attorneys, outside counsel, U.S. Attorneys, and judges.
Meyers Nave provided attendees with ... read more
- Holiday E-Card Earns Honorable Mention in National CompetitionJanuary 3, 2017Unique E-Card Helps Protect Natural Resources
Meyers Nave proudly dedicated the firm’s 2016 holiday season gift to replenishing a vital natural resource by donating 2,500 trees to the National Forest Foundation's reforestation program. The U.S. Forest Service read more
- To Our Friends, Families and Clients in Sonoma and Napa CountiesOctober 24, 2017Everyone at Meyers Nave sends our deepest thoughts of care and concern for all those who are affected by the catastrophic wildfires in Sonoma and Napa Counties. Personally and professionally, the attorneys and staff who work in our Santa Rosa office share the pain and grief being experienced by local families, friends and clients.
We have reopened our Santa Rosa office and look forward to ... read more
Energy, Public Power and Telecommunications
- Community Choice Aggregation: The Next Big Thing in CaliforniaSeptember 8, 2017California law permits cities, counties, and joint powers agencies within the service territory of an investor owned utility to implement a Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) program which allows them to become the provider of electricity for customers within their jurisdiction. According to a May 1, 2017 read more
Municipal and Special District Law
Economic Development, Real Estate and Housing