Date: Monday, April 23, 2018
Time: All Day
The rapid pace of today’s workplace misconduct claims is unprecedented, and daily headlines deliver the news that employers from every sector are facing urgent circumstances that require investigations of workplace behaviors. Camille Hamilton Pating, Chair of Meyers Nave’s Workplace Investigations Practice, invites you to attend an important seminar on April 23 that is designed to help employers understand the new #MeToo and #TimesUp workplace environment, conduct and defend high-risk investigations, and prepare for emerging areas of workplace misconduct claims. The conference has been approved for seven hours of MCLE credit by the State Bar of California, including one hour of Elimination of Bias credit. A $100 discount is available to Meyers Nave clients and colleagues.
Please click here to view the conference agenda. The topics include:
- Anatomy of a workplace investigation in today’s new environment
- Assessing and managing organizational culture and transparency
- Case law and administrative decisions that impact workplace investigations
- Impact of #MeToo and #TimesUp on policies and investigations
- Forensic tools and strategies for investigations in a digital world
- Post-investigation issues in court and administrative proceedings
- The next phase of workplace misconduct claims
- Diana Casares Bell, Senior Counsel, Labor & Employment, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
- Rick Leonardini, President, The Blackrock Group
- Marcia Mitchell, Supervisory Trial Attorney, EEOC District Office, San Francisco
- Sonya Sanchez, Senior Counsel, Litigation, Office of the General Counsel, Regents of the University of California
- Adelmise Warner, Chief Counsel, Employment, Compensation, and Benefits, Pandora Media
- Gina Roccanova, Chair, Labor and Employment Practice, Meyers Nave
- Camille Hamilton Pating, Conference Chair, Chair of Meyers Nave’s Workplace Investigations Practice
Date: Monday, April 23
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:45 PM (includes continental breakfast and lunch)
Location: Bar Association of San Francisco Conference Center, 301 Battery St., San Francisco, CA 94111
Cost: A $100 discount is available to Meyers Nave clients and colleagues. Please enter "MN" on the payment page.
RSVP: Please click here to register on the CLE International website.