Meyers Nave attorneys are recognized experts in their fields of law. We proudly share our knowledge, experience and insights with current and potential clients, community organizations and the media. Please click below to learn more about our speaking engagements, webinars and training programs. Additional information is available by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cannabis Conundrum: Obstacles and Opportunities in California’s Next Gold Rush
- Top 5 #MeToo Lessons for Employers
- Appellate Court Limits Local Prosecutors’ Jurisdictional Authority to Pursue Statewide Relief in UCL Claims
- Trial & Litigation Practice Group Wins Land Use/Zoning Dispute for Los Angeles County
- Meyers Nave Litigators Help Clients Win Their High-Stakes Cases
- California Supreme Court Decides New Employee Classification Test
- Deborah Fox Named "Top Women Lawyers" in California, Speaks at Women Leadership in Law Conference
- California Public Records Act: Who Pays Attorney Fees and When in 'Reverse' Actions?
- The Business of Cannabis: What’s Next for Public Entities and Private Businesses?
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- 2018 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection