Meyers Nave attorneys are recognized experts in their fields of law. We proudly share our knowledge, experience and insights with current and potential clients, community organizations and the media. Please click below to learn more about our speaking engagements, webinars and training programs. Additional information is available by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appellate Court Limits Local Prosecutors’ Jurisdictional Authority to Pursue Statewide Relief in UCL Claims
- Trial & Litigation Practice Group Wins Land Use/Zoning Dispute for Los Angeles County
- Meyers Nave Litigators Achieve Record Results On Our Clients’ High-Stakes Cases
- California Supreme Court Decides New Employee Classification Test
- Deborah Fox Named "Top Women Lawyers" in California, Speaks at Women Leadership in Law Conference
- California Public Records Act: Who Pays Attorney Fees and When in 'Reverse' Actions?
- After #MeToo, Employees Need to Ask #IsItOK? What's Next for Workplace Conduct Training Programs and Workplace Culture
- The Business of Cannabis: What’s Next for Public Entities and Private Businesses?
- Meyers Nave Protects Client’s Business with a TRO in a Trade Secret Theft Case
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- 2018 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection