Meyers Nave conducts over a dozen complimentary in-house seminars and webinars every year.
Most of our webinars are recorded. If you are interested in watching one of our recorded webinars below, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Labor Negotiations in 2015: What You Need To Know
- Navigating Changes to Retired Public Employee Medical Benefits
- How Public Agencies Can Be Savvy in Minimizing and Managing Bid Protests
- Safely Navigating the Minefield: Handling Bidding Irregularities and Subcontractor Issues
- Social Media in the Workplace: Creating & Implementing a Policy You "Like"
- The Facts About AB 646 Factfinding
- Down the Rabbit Hole: When Disability Leave Laws Collide
- Sign Regulations and the First Amendment: Navigating Recent Developments in the Law
- What's New at PERB? Recent Developments and Key PERB Decisions
- Vested Rights - Developments In Public Employment Retirement Benefits
- Labor & Employment Legislative Update
- Lessons Learned from the Year's Biggest Employment Verdicts