Breach of Contract, Fraud and Deceptive Trade Practice Claims
- Defended an international joint venture in a multi-million dollar false advertising action, from inception of the case through trial in the Southern District of New York.
- Obtained favorable settlement for higher education service provider in connection with alleged breach of contract claim venued in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Achieved a highly favorable settlement following mediation on behalf of an international heavy industry manufacturer in a breach of contract dispute.
- Defended four officers and directors in a state-court derivative and breach of contract action.
- Represented a major chemical manufacturer in state-court asbestos litigation.
- Assisted the claimant in an international arbitration involving the wrongful termination of auto dealership agreements.
- Represented the claimant in a domestic arbitration relating to the wrongful termination of restaurant franchise agreements.
- Defending a major ship-owning and ship-management company in an international arbitration relating to a contract for the transshipment of coal.