- California’s Density Bonus Law: 2019 Update
- Ron Avenida, Experienced Law Firm Executive, Joins Meyers Nave as Chief Operating Officer
- California Supreme Court Establishes CEQA Rules for EIR’s Discussion of Health Effects
- Meyers Nave Litigators Help Clients Win Their High-Stakes Cases
- Lawyers Club of San Diego Conference for Women Leaders: "It Can Be Done: 2018 Leadership Summit, Empowering You to Lead"
- Public Contracting Update: Court of Appeal Rules on Conflicts of Interest Involving Independent Contractors
- Eric Casher Shares His Experience and Advice on Improving Wellness and Well-being for Attorneys
- Meyers Nave Elevates Shaye Diveley to Principal
- Social Media & Government: What Are the New Rules of Engagement?
- California Supreme Court Decides New Employee Classification Test
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
Climate Change and Green Initiatives
Many of our clients are public agencies who are either enacting climate change policies or need to stay ahead of—not just in step with—evolving state and national climate change regulations. Our position as legal advisor to these entities has given us a unique and leading-edge vantage point on climate change issues. This perspective benefits all our clients, whether public or private.
The Climate Change and Green Initiatives Practice Group offers complete legal services in the many areas of law that relate to climate change.