- Top 5 #MeToo Lessons for Employers
- Appellate Court Limits Local Prosecutors’ Jurisdictional Authority to Pursue Statewide Relief in UCL Claims
- Trial & Litigation Practice Group Wins Land Use/Zoning Dispute for Los Angeles County
- Meyers Nave Litigators Achieve Record Results On Our Clients’ High-Stakes Cases
- California Supreme Court Decides New Employee Classification Test
- Deborah Fox Named "Top Women Lawyers" in California, Speaks at Women Leadership in Law Conference
- California Public Records Act: Who Pays Attorney Fees and When in 'Reverse' Actions?
- The Business of Cannabis: What’s Next for Public Entities and Private Businesses?
- Meyers Nave Protects Client’s Business with a TRO in a Trade Secret Theft Case
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- 2018 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
Climate Change and Green Initiatives
Many of our clients are public agencies who are either enacting climate change policies or need to stay ahead of—not just in step with—evolving state and national climate change regulations. Our position as legal advisor to these entities has given us a unique and leading-edge vantage point on climate change issues. This perspective benefits all our clients, whether public or private.
The Climate Change and Green Initiatives Practice Group offers complete legal services in the many areas of law that relate to climate change.