- Seven Meyers Nave Attorneys Selected as “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars”
- Proposition 65 After 40 Years: Public Benefit or Enrichment for a Few?
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: Today's Headlines Create Opportunities for Change for Employers
- Meyers Nave Protects Client’s Business with a TRO in a Trade Secret Theft Case
- Meyers Nave Elevates Three Attorneys to Principal
- The Business of Cannabis: Challenges and Considerations for Public Entities and Private Businesses
- Helping Calaveras County Battle PG&E for Compensation for Fire Damage
- Broad Affordable Housing Bill Package Signed by Governor
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- 2018 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
Climate Change and Green Initiatives
Many of our clients are public agencies who are either enacting climate change policies or need to stay ahead of—not just in step with—evolving state and national climate change regulations. Our position as legal advisor to these entities has given us a unique and leading-edge vantage point on climate change issues. This perspective benefits all our clients, whether public or private.
The Climate Change and Green Initiatives Practice Group offers complete legal services in the many areas of law that relate to climate change.