- Community Choice Aggregation: The Next Big Thing in California
- Sacramento Public Law Team Wins Awards
- Nancy Harris, Leading Business Litigator, Joins Meyers Nave
- Meyers Nave Expands Environmental Law Practice, Wins Awards and Receives Featured News Coverage
- The Business of Cannabis: Don't Ignore Environmental Laws
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- California's Density Bonus Law: 2017 Updates and Clarifications
- Mary McKenzie, Regulatory Energy Attorney, Joins Meyers Nave
- LA Streetcar Passes Key Milestone
- 2018 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
Climate Change and Green Initiatives
Many of our clients are public agencies who are either enacting climate change policies or need to stay ahead of—not just in step with—evolving state and national climate change regulations. Our position as legal advisor to these entities has given us a unique and leading-edge vantage point on climate change issues. This perspective benefits all our clients, whether public or private.
The Climate Change and Green Initiatives Practice Group offers complete legal services in the many areas of law that relate to climate change.