- Recreational Marijuana is Legal in California – Now What?
- 2017 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
- Meyers Nave Litigators Achieve Record Results On Year’s Highest Profile Cases
- Britt Strottman Helps Calaveras County Battle PG&E for $100s of Millions in Fire Damage
- Meyers Nave’s Public Law Expertise Profiled in Windsor Times
- Meyers Nave Receives Charles Houston Bar Association's 2015 Corporate Recognition Award
- Meyers Nave Knocks Out Last Legal Challenge to Sacramento Kings Arena
The multi-faceted environmental issues that confront private companies, municipalities and public agencies call for a team like ours that knows environmental law and private and public entity needs equally well. Our understanding of your goals and decision factors enables us to be a true partner, while our astute legal skills and manner of representation make us a truly valuable one. Our practice has received two Tier 1 rankings in the nation’s “Best Law Firms” list developed by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® for the categories of Litigation-Environmental (Metropolitan Los Angeles, 2016) and Natural Resources Law (Metropolitan Oakland, 2015-2017).
We advise our clients of their rights, obligations, liabilities, and opportunities under the law—offering counsel and representation in many aspects of environmental law. We also interface with regulatory agencies and have built strong relationships with such agencies as the state and regional water boards, Department of Fish and Wildlife, the Coastal Commission, the Department of Toxic Substances Control, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.