- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- Britt Strottman Named "Energy & Environmental Trailblazer" by the National Law Journal
- Governor Brown Appoints Meyers Nave Principal Benjamin T. Reyes II to Contra Costa County Judgeship
- Jon Goetz, Leading Real Estate Attorney, Joins Meyers Nave
- State Agencies Release Draft Regulations for Medical Cannabis Businesses
- Mary McKenzie, Regulatory Energy Attorney, Joins Meyers Nave
- Seven Meyers Nave Attorneys Selected as “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars”
- LA Streetcar Passes Key Milestone
- 2017 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
- Meyers Nave Litigators Achieve Record Results On Year’s Highest Profile Cases
The multi-faceted environmental issues that confront private companies, municipalities and public agencies call for a team like ours that knows environmental law and private and public entity needs equally well. Our understanding of your goals and decision factors enables us to be a true partner, while our astute legal skills and manner of representation make us a truly valuable one. Our practice has received two Tier 1 rankings in the nation’s “Best Law Firms” list developed by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® for the categories of Litigation-Environmental (Metropolitan Los Angeles, 2016) and Natural Resources Law (Metropolitan Oakland, 2015-2017).
We advise our clients of their rights, obligations, liabilities, and opportunities under the law—offering counsel and representation in many aspects of environmental law. We also interface with regulatory agencies and have built strong relationships with such agencies as the state and regional water boards, Department of Fish and Wildlife, the Coastal Commission, the Department of Toxic Substances Control, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.