- Community Choice Aggregation: The Next Big Thing in California
- Sacramento Public Law Team Wins Awards
- Nancy Harris, Leading Business Litigator, Joins Meyers Nave
- Meyers Nave Expands Environmental Law Practice, Wins Awards and Receives Featured News Coverage
- The Business of Cannabis: Don't Ignore Environmental Laws
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- California's Density Bonus Law: 2017 Updates and Clarifications
- Mary McKenzie, Regulatory Energy Attorney, Joins Meyers Nave
- LA Streetcar Passes Key Milestone
- 2018 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
The multi-faceted environmental issues that confront private companies, municipalities and public agencies call for a team like ours that knows environmental law and private and public entity needs equally well. Our understanding of your goals and decision factors enables us to be a true partner, while our astute legal skills and manner of representation make us a truly valuable one. Our practice has received two Tier 1 rankings in the nation’s “Best Law Firms” list developed by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® for the categories of Litigation-Environmental (Metropolitan Los Angeles, 2016) and Natural Resources Law (Metropolitan Oakland, 2015-2017). Our attorneys are also listed in “The Best Lawyers in America” in the categories of Environmental Law, Natural Resources Law, Litigation-Environmental, and Litigation-Land Use and Zoning.
We advise our clients of their rights, obligations, liabilities, and opportunities under the law—offering counsel and representation in many aspects of environmental law. We also interface with regulatory agencies and have built strong relationships with such agencies as the state and regional water boards, Department of Fish and Wildlife, the Coastal Commission, the Department of Toxic Substances Control, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.