- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- Britt Strottman Named "Energy & Environmental Trailblazer" by the National Law Journal
- Governor Brown Appoints Meyers Nave Principal Benjamin T. Reyes II to Contra Costa County Judgeship
- Jon Goetz, Leading Real Estate Attorney, Joins Meyers Nave
- State Agencies Release Draft Regulations for Medical Cannabis Businesses
- Mary McKenzie, Regulatory Energy Attorney, Joins Meyers Nave
- Seven Meyers Nave Attorneys Selected as “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars”
- LA Streetcar Passes Key Milestone
- 2017 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
- Meyers Nave Litigators Achieve Record Results On Year’s Highest Profile Cases
Labor and Employment
Our sound counsel resolves issues quickly and favorably, helping prevent damage to an employer’s relationships with its employees and the public. We advise and represent employers in almost every area of labor and employment law, and have an exceptional track record exemplified by satisfied clients and successful court decisions.
We advise public and private employers on federal and state labor and employment laws, emphasizing timely service and a prudent approach that will help you avoid future legal disputes. Our approach to advising our clients is grounded in our understanding that finding creative solutions often yields a better result than simply stating legal concerns or “saying no.” We use our knowledge and broad experience to identify these creative solutions.