- Recreational Marijuana is Legal in California – Now What?
- 2017 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
- Meyers Nave Litigators Achieve Record Results On Year’s Highest Profile Cases
- Britt Strottman Helps Calaveras County Battle PG&E for $100s of Millions in Fire Damage
- Meyers Nave’s Public Law Expertise Profiled in Windsor Times
- Meyers Nave Receives Charles Houston Bar Association's 2015 Corporate Recognition Award
- Meyers Nave Knocks Out Last Legal Challenge to Sacramento Kings Arena
Labor and Employment
Our sound counsel resolves issues quickly and favorably, helping prevent damage to an employer’s relationships with its employees and the public. We advise and represent employers in almost every area of labor and employment law, and have an exceptional track record exemplified by satisfied clients and successful court decisions.
We advise public and private employers on federal and state labor and employment laws, emphasizing timely service and a prudent approach that will help you avoid future legal disputes. Our approach to advising our clients is grounded in our understanding that finding creative solutions often yields a better result than simply stating legal concerns or “saying no.” We use our knowledge and broad experience to identify these creative solutions.