- Top 5 #MeToo Lessons for Employers
- Appellate Court Limits Local Prosecutors’ Jurisdictional Authority to Pursue Statewide Relief in UCL Claims
- Trial & Litigation Practice Group Wins Land Use/Zoning Dispute for Los Angeles County
- Meyers Nave Litigators Achieve Record Results On Our Clients’ High-Stakes Cases
- California Supreme Court Decides New Employee Classification Test
- Deborah Fox Named "Top Women Lawyers" in California, Speaks at Women Leadership in Law Conference
- California Public Records Act: Who Pays Attorney Fees and When in 'Reverse' Actions?
- The Business of Cannabis: What’s Next for Public Entities and Private Businesses?
- Meyers Nave Protects Client’s Business with a TRO in a Trade Secret Theft Case
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- 2018 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
Labor and Employment
Our sound counsel resolves issues quickly and favorably, helping prevent damage to an employer’s relationships with its employees and the public. We advise and represent employers in almost every area of labor and employment law, and have an exceptional track record exemplified by satisfied clients and successful court decisions.
We advise public and private employers on federal and state labor and employment laws, emphasizing timely service and a prudent approach that will help you avoid future legal disputes. Our approach to advising our clients is grounded in our understanding that finding creative solutions often yields a better result than simply stating legal concerns or “saying no.” We use our knowledge and broad experience to identify these creative solutions.