- Community Choice Aggregation: The Next Big Thing in California
- Sacramento Public Law Team Wins Awards
- Nancy Harris, Leading Business Litigator, Joins Meyers Nave
- Meyers Nave Expands Environmental Law Practice, Wins Awards and Receives Featured News Coverage
- The Business of Cannabis: Don't Ignore Environmental Laws
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- California's Density Bonus Law: 2017 Updates and Clarifications
- Mary McKenzie, Regulatory Energy Attorney, Joins Meyers Nave
- LA Streetcar Passes Key Milestone
- 2018 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
Labor and Employment
Our sound counsel resolves issues quickly and favorably, helping prevent damage to an employer’s relationships with its employees and the public. We advise and represent employers in almost every area of labor and employment law, and have an exceptional track record exemplified by satisfied clients and successful court decisions.
We advise public and private employers on federal and state labor and employment laws, emphasizing timely service and a prudent approach that will help you avoid future legal disputes. Our approach to advising our clients is grounded in our understanding that finding creative solutions often yields a better result than simply stating legal concerns or “saying no.” We use our knowledge and broad experience to identify these creative solutions.