- Seven Meyers Nave Attorneys Selected as “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars”
- Proposition 65 After 40 Years: Public Benefit or Enrichment for a Few?
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: Today's Headlines Create Opportunities for Change for Employers
- Meyers Nave Protects Client’s Business with a TRO in a Trade Secret Theft Case
- Meyers Nave Elevates Three Attorneys to Principal
- The Business of Cannabis: Challenges and Considerations for Public Entities and Private Businesses
- Helping Calaveras County Battle PG&E for Compensation for Fire Damage
- Broad Affordable Housing Bill Package Signed by Governor
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- 2018 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
Labor and Employment
Our sound counsel resolves issues quickly and favorably, helping prevent damage to an employer’s relationships with its employees and the public. We advise and represent employers in almost every area of labor and employment law, and have an exceptional track record exemplified by satisfied clients and successful court decisions.
We advise public and private employers on federal and state labor and employment laws, emphasizing timely service and a prudent approach that will help you avoid future legal disputes. Our approach to advising our clients is grounded in our understanding that finding creative solutions often yields a better result than simply stating legal concerns or “saying no.” We use our knowledge and broad experience to identify these creative solutions.