Reducing GHG Emissions Through Local Land Use Choices
Meyers Nave’s multidisciplinary structure allows our Climate Change practice to team with others in the firm to help clients create local climate change programs and reduce GHG emissions locally.
- Cities and counties on the creation of climate action plans;
- Local governments on the reduction of GHGs emitted by planned and existing transportation and building projects;
- Local governments on the reduction of GHG emissions under broad-based planning policies (e.g., smart growth and transit-oriented development);
- Local governments on resource conservation; and
- Large emitters, such as ports and utility companies, on emissions reduction.