- California’s Density Bonus Law: 2019 Update
- Ron Avenida, Experienced Law Firm Executive, Joins Meyers Nave as Chief Operating Officer
- California Supreme Court Establishes CEQA Rules for EIR’s Discussion of Health Effects
- Meyers Nave Litigators Help Clients Win Their High-Stakes Cases
- Lawyers Club of San Diego Conference for Women Leaders: "It Can Be Done: 2018 Leadership Summit, Empowering You to Lead"
- Public Contracting Update: Court of Appeal Rules on Conflicts of Interest Involving Independent Contractors
- Eric Casher Shares His Experience and Advice on Improving Wellness and Well-being for Attorneys
- Meyers Nave Elevates Shaye Diveley to Principal
- Social Media & Government: What Are the New Rules of Engagement?
- California Supreme Court Decides New Employee Classification Test
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
Municipal and Special District Law
For years, Meyers Nave has practiced public law in California, combining in one firm many disciplines that other firms consider specialties. As a result, our institutional knowledge of the law and California community policies is unequaled by any other law firm. Serving as city attorney as well as general and special counsel, we provide both day-to-day legal advice and representation in complex transactions and litigation.
Meyers Nave serves as city attorney to municipalities of all sizes and as general counsel to counties and special districts of all types. Many of these relationships have spanned decades—a fact which testifies to the quality of our work and our commitment to clients. In the 2018 edition of Best Law Firms in America, U.S. News-Best Lawyers ranked our Sacramento Municipal Law Practice as Tier 1, up from Tier 2 in 2017. Adam Lindgren, the Principal-in-Charge of our Sacramento office, has been ranked among the Best Lawyers in America by U.S. News-Best Lawyers in the category of Municipal Law from 2016-2018.