- Community Choice Aggregation: The Next Big Thing in California
- Sacramento Public Law Team Wins Awards
- Nancy Harris, Leading Business Litigator, Joins Meyers Nave
- Meyers Nave Expands Environmental Law Practice, Wins Awards and Receives Featured News Coverage
- The Business of Cannabis: Don't Ignore Environmental Laws
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- California's Density Bonus Law: 2017 Updates and Clarifications
- Mary McKenzie, Regulatory Energy Attorney, Joins Meyers Nave
- LA Streetcar Passes Key Milestone
- 2018 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
Municipal and Special District Law
For years, Meyers Nave has practiced public law in California, combining in one firm many disciplines that other firms consider specialties. As a result, our institutional knowledge of the law and California community policies is unequaled by any other law firm. Serving as city attorney as well as general and special counsel, we provide both day-to-day legal advice and representation in complex transactions and litigation.
Meyers Nave serves as city attorney to municipalities of all sizes and as general counsel to counties and special districts of all types. Many of these relationships have spanned decades—a fact which testifies to the quality of our work and our commitment to clients. In the 2018 edition of Best Law Firms in America, U.S. News-Best Lawyers ranked our Sacramento Municipal Law Practice as Tier 1, up from Tier 2 in 2017. Adam Lindgren, the Principal-in-Charge of our Sacramento office, has been ranked among the Best Lawyers in America by U.S. News-Best Lawyers in the category of Municipal Law from 2016-2018.