- Meyers Nave Protects Client’s Business with a TRO in a Trade Secret Theft Case
- Meyers Nave Elevates Three Attorneys to Principal
- The Business of Cannabis: Challenges and Considerations for Public Entities and Private Businesses
- Britt Strottman Helps Calaveras County Battle PG&E for Compensation for Fire Damage
- Broad Affordable Housing Bill Package Signed by Governor
- Britt Strottman Named "Top 100 Lawyers" in California
- Community Choice Aggregation: The Next Big Thing in California
- Meyers Nave Expands Environmental Law Practice, Wins Awards and Receives Featured News Coverage
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- 2018 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
Municipal and Special District Law
For years, Meyers Nave has practiced public law in California, combining in one firm many disciplines that other firms consider specialties. As a result, our institutional knowledge of the law and California community policies is unequaled by any other law firm. Serving as city attorney as well as general and special counsel, we provide both day-to-day legal advice and representation in complex transactions and litigation.
Meyers Nave serves as city attorney to municipalities of all sizes and as general counsel to counties and special districts of all types. Many of these relationships have spanned decades—a fact which testifies to the quality of our work and our commitment to clients. In the 2018 edition of Best Law Firms in America, U.S. News-Best Lawyers ranked our Sacramento Municipal Law Practice as Tier 1, up from Tier 2 in 2017. Adam Lindgren, the Principal-in-Charge of our Sacramento office, has been ranked among the Best Lawyers in America by U.S. News-Best Lawyers in the category of Municipal Law from 2016-2018.