When it comes to the legal arena, it is essential to stay informed about new laws and regulations, how new laws are being interpreted and implemented, and to learn how to identify and resolve issues before they become problems. Our attorneys stay informed and they pass on their expertise and insightful analysis to clients and other interested parties by speaking at various events throughout California.
- Proposition 65 After 40 Years: Public Benefit or Enrichment for a Few?
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: Today's Headlines Create Opportunities for Change for Employers
- Meyers Nave Protects Client’s Business with a TRO in a Trade Secret Theft Case
- Meyers Nave Elevates Three Attorneys to Principal
- The Business of Cannabis: Challenges and Considerations for Public Entities and Private Businesses
- Britt Strottman Helps Calaveras County Battle PG&E for Compensation for Fire Damage
- Broad Affordable Housing Bill Package Signed by Governor
- Britt Strottman Named "Top 100 Lawyers" in California
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- 2018 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection