Meyers Nave provides complimentary webinars throughout the year and many are recorded. Below is information about upcoming Meyers Nave-sponsored webinars, as well as a list of our recorded webinars.
Labor & Employment
- 2022 Employment Law Update | Private Sector & Non-Profit Employers
- 2022 Employment Law Update | Public Entity Employers
- COVID-19 Return to Work Plan: Who Returns, When, Where & How
- Employment Law and Freedom of Speech: What Can and Can’t Employers Do When Employees Express Their Political, Cultural, and Social Views?
- Mandatory vs. Voluntary COVID-19 Vaccination Policies: What California Employers Need To Know
- Employment Law Update Webinar: What’s New, What’s Changed and What’s Next?
(Private & Non-Profit Sector Employers)
Employment Law Update Webinar: What’s New, What’s Changed and What’s Next?
(Public Sector Employers)
Sports, Entertainment & Convention Facilities
- Strategies for Obtaining Public Agency Approvals and Minimizing Legal Risks for Sports Facility Projects
- Navigating the Pathways of Vaccine Mandates and Current COVID-19 Litigation
- How To Tackle First Amendment Issues Amidst Shelter In Place Orders: Navigating A City Attorney’s New Normal
- Shelter In Place and Reopening Plan Litigation: Tips and Strategies for the New Wave of Legal Challenges Facing Counties and Cities
- May Public Officials Block or Regulate Participation on Social Media Accounts?
- Vapor Intrusion Regulation Update: Status and Impact of 2020 Supplemental Guidance
- SB 743 & VMT – CEQA Implementation and Issues for Agencies and Developers
- PFAS Update: The “Forever Chemical” in the News, in the Movies and in the Courts
Municipal & Special District Law
- SB 9 And The “End of Single Family Zoning” in California: What You Need To Know
- Newsom Issues Three COVID-19 Brown Act Orders: Here’s What He Urgently Changed
- At-Large vs. District-Based Elections: Legal Challenges, Financial Risks and Compliance Procedures
- How Do Municipalities Comply with the FCC’s New Rule on Small Cell Wireless Deployment?
- IT Equipment and Services Agreements: Contractual Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
- AB 626: What It Means for Public Works Projects and What Public Agencies Need to Do to Comply
- California’s New Affordable Housing Laws – Tightening State Requirements for Local Housing (Part Three)
- California’s New Affordable Housing Laws – New Methods for Streamlining Housing Approvals (Part Two)
- California’s New Affordable Housing Laws – New Methods to Create Affordable Housing (Part One)
- California’s New Marijuana Law: How Does It Impact Employers?
- Legalized Recreational Marijuana: Local vs. State Regulation and the Trump Administration’s Potential Impact
- Legalized Recreational Marijuana: State and Local Tax Implications Under Prop 64
- Legalized Recreational Marijuana: Do’s and Don’ts for Employers
- Legalized Recreational Marijuana: How will it impact land use and environmental regulations?
- Legalized Recreational Marijuana: The New Wild Wild West for Commercial Activities
- Recreational Marijuana is Legal in California: Now What? A Guide for Moving Forward from the Passage of Proposition 64