Meyers Nave News
- Anthony Cortez, Leading Business Litigator, Joins Meyers NaveOctober 3, 2013Meyers Nave proudly announces that Anthony Cortez has joined the firm as a Principal in the Trial & Litigation Practice. Based in the Sacramento office, Anthony is a strategic addition to the ongoing geographic ... read more
- Shiraz Tangri Named to the Los Angeles Business Journal’s “Who’s Who in Real Estate Law”July 22, 2013Shiraz Tangri is shaping the Southern California real estate landscape through his exceptional success leading several high-profile land use, environmental and real property development cases. His practice involves all aspects of land use entitlements, compliance, litigation and lobbying, including the California Environmental Quality Act and the National Environmental Policy Act. Tangri ... read more
- Meyers Nave Congratulates Eric Danly on Being Appointed as the In-House City Attorney for the City of PetalumaMay 30, 2013SANTA ROSA, CA – The City of Petaluma voted at its June 3 City Council meeting to appoint Eric Danly as the City’s in-house City Attorney. Eric has served as Petaluma’s City Attorney while a Principal at Meyers Nave since his appointment on December 5, 2005. Meyers Nave has provided legal services to the City of Petaluma since 1994.
“We ... read more
- Top Rated Lawyers Honors Deborah Fox among “Women Leaders in the Law” in the Nation for 2013March 7, 2013Top Rated Lawyers named Meyers Nave Principal Deborah Fox to its esteemed list of the nation’s “Women Leaders in the Law” for 2013. The list honors women lawyers who have the “highest levels of ethical standards and professional excellence.”
“Deborah is widely respected in her field and clients benefit from her widespread experience, tenacity, professionalism, and skill on every ... read more
California Public Utilities Commission
- Meyers Nave Named to “Leading Environmental Practices” ListApril 9, 2012The Recorder, April 9, 2012 - A household name among governmental entities, the firm routinely scores wins for its municipal clients at trial and on appeal. It also advises on CEQA, water rights and land use issues, and represents municipalities in multimillion-dollar development projects in Northern California and across the state.
Please click read more
Municipal and Special District Law
- Attorney General Appoints Eric Casher of Meyers Nave to FPPCMarch 11, 2013SAN FRANCISCO -- Attorney General Kamala D. Harris today announced her appointment of Eric Casher to a four-year term on the Fair Political Practices Commission.
“Eric’s commitment to justice, fairness and the rule of law will make him a strong asset on the Fair Political Practices Commission,” said Attorney General Harris. “The people of California will be ... read more