- Meyers Nave Successfully Represents the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power in Appeal Against the County of Mono in Water Allocation DisputeJuly 25, 2022Meyers Nave successfully represented the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) in an appeal against the County of Mono and the Sierra Club, overturning a trial court’s decision that LADWP’s annual water allocations to ranchers leasing land from LADWP in Mono County were subject to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), which would have required LADWP to conduct an ... read more
Labor and Employment
Meyers Nave News
- Meyers Nave Northern California Attorneys Receive 2022 “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars” RecognitionJuly 6, 2022Meyers Nave proudly announces that nine attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2022 “Northern California Super Lawyers” list and the 2022 “Northern California Rising Stars” list. Published in Super Lawyers Magazine, only up to five percent of the lawyers in California are named to the Super Lawyers list and up to 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list.
We ... read more
- Meyers Nave Welcomes Jeffrey Wilcox as Of Counsel to the Eminent Domain and Inverse Condemnation PracticeJune 15, 2022June 15, 2022 (Oakland) – Meyers Nave is continuing its strategic growth and strengthening its client offerings with the addition of Jeffrey (Jeff) Wilcox as Of Counsel in the firm’s statewide Eminent Domain and Inverse Condemnation ... read more
- Meyers Nave Named Tier 1 “Best Law Firms” in Oakland for Two Practice Areas by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® in 2022March 9, 2022Meyers Nave proudly announces that our statewide Environmental Law and Natural Resources Law practice groups have been recognized as Tier 1 among “Best Law Firms” in the metropolitan Oakland, California region by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® in 2022. The ranking process requires a Firm to have at least one attorney who is recognized in the current edition of the Best Lawyers in America, and ... read more
- Six Meyers Nave Attorneys Recognized as “Best Lawyers in America” in 2022March 9, 2022Meyers Nave proudly announces that six of our attorneys are recognized in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Their legal expertise and professional accomplishments reflect the high regard of numerous Meyers Nave practices, including eminent domain, environmental law, land use, litigation, municipal law and natural resources law. Their recognition also demonstrates Meyers Nave’s ... read more
- Deborah Fox Selected as a Top Women Lawyer by the Daily JournalMay 18, 2022Meyers Nave proudly announces that the Daily Journal selected Principal Deborah J. Fox to its 2022 list of “Top Women Lawyers” in California. The Daily Journal award article features Deborah’s expertise with First Amendment issues, land use litigation and crisis management. The list honors women lawyers who ... read more
- Super Lawyers Distinguishes Meyers Nave Lawyers in San DiegoApril 4, 2022Meyers Nave is pleased to announce our attorneys have been listed as 2022 “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars” in San Diego. Published in Super Lawyers Magazine, only up to five percent of the lawyers in California are named to the Super Lawyers list and only up to 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list.
The recognitions demonstrate Meyers Nave’s highly regarded ... read more