Eminent Domain and Inverse Condemnation
- Meyers Nave’s Eminent Domain Team Continues its Successful Partnership With LA Metro on the Westside Purple Line Subway Extension ProjectNovember 27, 2023Meyers Nave’s Eminent Domain Team is proud to continue its partnership with the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority on its property acquisition needs to extend the Westside Purple Line Subway Extension Project from Downtown Los Angeles to Westwood/UCLA. We successfully concluded another eminent domain jury trial on the value of a subsurface subway tunnel easement located in ... read more
- Navigating Your 1L Summer: The Application and Interview Process and How To Make the Most of Your 1L SummerOctober 10, 2023Join Meyers Nave attorneys on Monday, November 13, for advice on navigating the perplexing world of getting a job at a law firm and learn about Meyers Nave’s 10-week summer 1L Diversity Fellowship Program.
The webinar will cover:
Finding the right law firm for you
Successfully navigating the ... read more
- Meyers Nave Recognized as one of the 2023 “Most Admired Law Firms to Work For”September 18, 2023Meyers Nave is honored to be recognized by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the Most Admired Law Firms to Work for in 2023.
Our firm takes great pride in our exceptional team, valued clients, collaborative accomplishments, and the diversity, principles, and professionalism that our firm embodies.
- Eric Casher appointed to serve as the Ninth Circuit representative to the American Bar Association’s (ABA) Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary (FJC)August 4, 2023We are honored to congratulate Eric Casher on his recent appointment to serve as the Ninth Circuit representative to the American Bar Association's (ABA) Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary (FJC).
The responsibility of the FJC encompasses a thorough assessment of the integrity, professional acumen, and judicial demeanor of the President’s nominees for Federal judicial positions. ... read more
- Meyers Nave Announces New Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee Co-ChairsMay 3, 2023Meyers Nave is pleased to announce that Principal, David Mehretu and Senior Associate, Neha Shah have been appointed to serve as co-chairs of the firm’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee. Fellow ... read more
Labor and Employment