Alexandra I. Wolf
Alexandra (Ali) Wolf is an Associate in the Municipal and Special District Law Practice Group which provides advice and counsel to cities, counties and special districts of all types throughout the state.
She currently serves as Assistant City Attorney for the City of South San Francisco, as well as supporting counsel for the City of Walnut Creek, Town of Los Altos Hills and South San Francisco Conference Center Authority, among other public agencies throughout California.
Ali advises cities and special districts on a wide range of municipal and public law issues, including the Public Records Act, the Brown Act, public works and contracting, code enforcement, first amendment rights, planning and land use, real estate, affordable housing, elections and conflict of interest laws, and COVID-19 compliance. She assists in negotiating, drafting, and reviewing agreements, and preparing ordinances, resolutions and regulations. Ali’s practice also includes researching, drafting and arguing motions and briefs for municipal agencies.
Prior to Meyers Nave, Ali worked as a Fellow with the Oakland City Attorney’s Office, served as a Legal Extern for the Honorable Judge Edward Chen of the United States District Court, Northern District of California; Legal Intern in the Federal Public Defender’s office for the Northern District of California; and Legal Intern in the Felony Trial Department and the Clean Slate Program of the Alameda County Office of the Public Defender.
Honors and Awards
- First Place, ABA Regional Los Angeles Trial Competition, Hastings Intercollegiate Trial Team
- Second Place, ABA National New Orleans Trial Competition, Hastings Intercollegiate Trial Team
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Legal Ethics
Presentations and Publications
- Author, “Cal/OSHA’s COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards Change Yet Again,” Meyers Nave Client Alert, December 22, 2021
- Author, Update on California’s COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards, and OSHA, Meyers Nave Client Alert, June 10, 2021
- Update Coauthor, California Land Use Practice, Chapters 1, 2, 5, and 6 (research and drafting assistance for Chapter 12), CEB, 2020
- Vice President of the Board of Trustees, You Are More Than, Inc.
- Volunteer, Rural Justice Clinic, One Justice
- University of California, Hastings College of the LawJD, cum laude, 2019
- Northeastern University BA, summa cum laude, International Affairs; Middle East Studies and Arabic