Lillian Levy is an Associate in the Municipal and Special District Law Practice Group which provides advice and counsel to cities, counties and special districts of all types throughout the state.
Prior to joining Meyers Nave, Lillian served as an Associate at a national law firm based in Los Angeles where she assisted with litigation, land use, data privacy, and health regulatory matters.
While in law school Lillian served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Edward M. Chen in the U.S. District Court, Northern District of California. In addition, Lillian was a Student Attorney at the Washington University Immigration Law Clinic and a Summer Legal Intern with the Transportation Team at the San Francisco City Attorney’s Office.
Prior to law school Lillian was a Research Associate for Berkeley Media Studies Group, a project of the Public Health Institute, where she analyzed media discourse surrounding public health and social justice issues.
Honors and Awards
- ABA Section of State and Local Government Law, Student Excellence Award, 2020
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, ERISA Fiduciary Law, 2019
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Land Use Law, 2018
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Environmental Litigation Seminar, 2018
Presentations and Publications
- Co-Author, “Big Data and the Transformation of Food and Beverage Marketing: Undermining Efforts to Reduce Obesity?,” 29 Critical Public Health 110 (2019)
- Chief Sources Editor, Washington University Journal of Law & Policy, 2019-2020
- President, Community Development, Housing & Real Estate Law Society, Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2018-2019
- Treasurer, OUTLaw, Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2018-2019
- Washington University in St. Louis School of LawJD, 2020
- Mills CollegeBA, 2015