Lindsay P. D'Andrea
Lindsay D’Andrea is a member of the Municipal and Special Districts Law Practice Group and the Transportation and Infrastructure Practice Group, where she draws on her diverse experience in public law to counsel clients on a wide range of issues affecting government agencies. Lindsay serves as supporting counsel to the Tri‐Valley Transportation Council, Alameda County Transportation Commission, Ventura County Transportation Commission and the Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Commission. She also advises the City of Walnut Creek and the City of South San Francisco.
Lindsay has substantial experience and expertise in public contracts and procurement; land acquisition, disposition, and entitlement; the California Public Records Act; the Mitigation Fee Act, the Brown Act, and the California Environmental Quality Act.
She has advised her clients on updates of organizational documents, conflict of interest codes, and inter-agency agreements, including preparation of JPA and administrative code amendments, and form co-operative agreements.
Prior to joining Meyers Nave in 2014, Lindsay served as a Neighborhood Law Corps Attorney for the City of Oakland. In this role, Lindsay represented the City of Oakland on both active litigation and administrative matters.
Presentations and Publications
- Presenter, “Ethics AB 1234 Compliance Training,” California Special Districts Association webinar, 2017
- Presenter, “Ethics AB 1234 Compliance Training,” California Special Districts Association webinar, 2016
- Presenter, “AB 1234 State-Mandated Ethics Training,” City of Walnut Creek, 2016
- Presenter, “AB 1234 State-Mandated Ethics Training,” City of South San Francisco, 2016
- Author, “Exploring the History and Future of Legislative Prayer in Light of Town of Greece v. Galloway,” International Municipal Lawyers Association Annual Conference paper, October, 2015
- Member, The State Bar of California
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- University of Georgia School of LawJD, cum laude, 2010
- University of GeorgiaBA, Political Science, magna cum laude with Honors, 2006