Michael Pogrebinsky is an Associate in Meyers Nave’s Labor and Employment Practice Group advising clients on a wide range of labor and employment law matters in state and federal court.
Michael has extensive experience drafting pleadings, arbitration proceedings, motions and memoranda. His experience also includes conducting client and expert interviews, and researching employment, construction, insurance, and civil procedure issues in multiple jurisdictions, including California, Washington, Oregon, and Nevada.
Prior to joining Meyers Nave, Michael served as an Associate for an employment law boutique in San Diego that served local corporations and Fortune 50 companies headquartered throughout the U.S. His experience also includes representing clients on insurance coverage litigation disputes stemming from underlying construction defect actions, and serving as a law clerk where he advised on issues regarding business, tax, and bankruptcy litigation.
Presentations and Publications
- Author, Immediate Update Required for Calculation of Premiums for Missed Meal and Rest Breaks, Meyers Nave webinar, July 23, 2021
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, California Lawyers Association
- University of San Diego School of LawJD, 2017
- University of San DiegoBA, Political Science and Economics, History, magna cum laude, 2014