Meyers Nave Principal Doug McManamon invites you to attend the 6th Annual California Construction Law Conference to be held March 12-13 in Marina del Rey, CA. Doug will be a co-panelist on the topic of “Review and Comparison of Major Industry Forms: AIA vs. ConsensusDOCS.” His presentation will cover issues relating to indemnity, changes, differing site conditions, waiver clauses, delays and contingency.
The conference is designed to provide the latest developments in the key issues that affect project development and completion, including practical advice for real situations the construction industry faces today. The conference is tailored to contractors, subcontractors, owners (public and private), attorneys, construction managers, bond program managers, surety representatives, architects and engineers.
The conference agenda includes:
- State and Federal Case Law Updates
- Upcoming Trends – Advances with Modular Construction
- Insurance in the Construction Industry
- Forensic Scheduling and Delay Analysis
- Environmental Law in the Construction Industry
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Review and Comparison of Major Industry Forms – AIA vs. ConsensusDOCS
- Labor & Employment in the Construction Industry
- Owner vs. General Contractor vs. Subcontractor – Panel Discussion
- Managing Design Risk
- Ethical Considerations
Date: March 12-13
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Marina del Rey, CA
Register: Please click here for the agenda and here to register on The Seminar Group website.
MCLE Credit: Approved for 11.5 hours of general and 1.0 hour of ethics CLE credits, 12.5 AIA LU credits, and 6.0 IRMI CRIS credits.