CEQA compliance is often the biggest source of time delays and litigation risk for project development. Staying on top of significant developments in the law is critical to successfully moving projects forward. On January 10, Meyers Nave Principals Tim Cremin and Shaye Diveley will present a 1.5 hour MCLE seminar that covers:
- New statutory changes and judicial decisions
- Latest environmental review streamlining efforts for development projects
- Proper use of Addendum
- New legislation including SB 827, AB 2341, AB 2782 and AB 2923
- Best practices for utilizing key exemptions – urban infill, transit priority projects, Specific Plan/Government Code § 65457
- Special legislation for expediting the CEQA process (ex. sports stadium projects)
The seminar is sponsored by the Barristers Section of the Alameda County Bar Association.
Date: January 10, 2019
Time: 5:30-7:00 PM
Location: Alameda County Bar Association’s new office located at 1000 Broadway, Suite 290, Oakland, CA 94607
Register: Please click here to register on the ACBA website.
MCLE: 1.5 hours of general MCLE credit