Join Meyers Nave attorneys on Monday, November 13, for advice on navigating the perplexing world of getting a job at a law firm and learn about Meyers Nave’s 10-week summer 1L Diversity Fellowship Program.
The webinar will cover:
- Finding the right law firm for you
- Successfully navigating the interview process from beginning to end
- Tips for a successful summer – stories of triumph and tribulation
- The goal of Meyers Nave’s 1L Diversity Fellowship Program
- David Mehretu, Co-Chair of the Diversity Committee and Trial and Litigation Principal
- Kris Kokotaylo, Government and Regulatory Affairs Principal
- Neha Shah, Co-Chair of the Diversity Committee and Labor and Employment Senior Associate
- Kiana Amiri-Davani, Land Use and Environmental Associate
Date: Monday, November 13, 2023
Time: 4:00-5:00pm PST/7:00-8:00pm EST
Virtual Presentation: This webinar will be provided on the Zoom platform. You will receive an email with log-in instructions upon completion of your registration.
1L Diversity Fellowship: For more information on our 1L Diversity Fellowship Program, please click HERE.
Questions? Please contact Sharon Mettler at 510.808.2000 or email@example.com.