Meyers Nave attorneys are recognized experts in their fields of law. We proudly share our knowledge, experience and insights with current and potential clients, community organizations and the media. Please click below to learn more about our speaking engagements, webinars and training programs. Additional information is available by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meyers Nave Proudly Serves as Go-To Land Use and Environmental Counsel on High-Profile, Large-Scale Projects Throughout California
- Meyers Nave Protects Client’s Business with a TRO in a Trade Secret Theft Case
- Update on Workplace Rights of Transgender and Non-Binary Employees
- President Trump’s Blocking of Followers on Twitter Found Unconstitutional by Second Circuit
- New California Law Bans Workplace Discrimination Based on Natural Hair and Hairstyles
- Meyers Nave Selects Eric Casher as Chair of the Municipal & Special District Law Practice Group
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- Principal Eric Casher and Diversity Fellow Victoria Ayeni Recognized as “Gamechangers”
- Deborah Fox selected among the 75 "Most Influential Women Lawyers” in Los Angeles
- What’s New in Workplace Misconduct Training Programs After #MeToo?
- Meyers Nave Litigators Help Clients Win Their High-Stakes Cases