Five Meyers Nave Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2020
Meyers Nave proudly announces that five of our attorneys are recognized in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Their legal expertise and professional accomplishments reflect the high regard of numerous Meyers Nave practices, including eminent domain, environmental law, land use, litigation, municipal law and natural resources law. Their recognition also demonstrates Meyers Nave’s reputation for excellent client work from our offices throughout California.
We congratulate the following attorneys:
- Brenda Aguilar-Guerrero, Eminent Domain and Inverse Condemnation, 2020
- John Bakker, Land Use and Zoning, 2020
- Shaye Diveley, Environmental Law and Natural Resources Law, 2011-2020
- Amrit Kulkarni, Litigation-Land Use & Zoning, 2018-2020
- Adam Lindgren, Municipal Law, 2016-2020
Inclusion in Best Lawyers® is based on nomination, voting and evaluation by peers in the same practice area and geographic region. Best Lawyers® assesses the information and checks each attorney’s status with local bar associations. Lawyers do not pay to be included. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers® “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.” First published in 1983, The Best Lawyers in America is regarded as a definitive guide to excellence in the legal profession.