False Advertising, Labeling and Marketing Laws
- Defended an international joint venture in a multi-million dollar false advertising action, from inception of the case through trial in the Southern District of New York.
- Defense of publishing company against unfair competition and false advertising claims asserted by California District Attorneys relating to alleged negative option subscriptions.
- Defend companies in District Attorney and Attorney General investigations alleging false or misleading labeling or advertising of cosmetics, over-the-counter drugs, dietary supplements, and homeopathic products.
- Successfully defended a national personal care products company involving claims of false advertising for alleged violations of the California Organic Products Act (“COPA”).
- Successfully defended a U.K. personal care products company for alleged violations of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act achieving a full dismissal of the case.