When it comes to the legal arena, it is essential to stay informed about new laws and regulations, how new laws are being interpreted and implemented, and to learn how to identify and resolve issues before they become problems. Our attorneys stay informed and they pass on their expertise and insightful analysis to clients and other interested parties by speaking at various events throughout California.
- Meyers Nave Secures Key Victory In California Supreme Court Confirming Application of Automatic Stay Pending Appeal to Mandatory Injunctions
- Janice Brown Selected Among San Diego Business Journal’s “Women of Influence” 2021 List
- Meyers Nave Northern California Attorneys Receive 2021 “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars” Recognition
- Camille Hamilton Pating Selected Among California’s “Top Labor and Employment Lawyers”
- Deborah Fox selected among the “Most Influential Women Lawyers” in Los Angeles
- Advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Meyers Nave Takes On Another Leading Role
- Women's Initiative: Meet The Women Who Lead Practices at Meyers Nave