When it comes to the legal arena, it is essential to stay informed about new laws and regulations, how new laws are being interpreted and implemented, and to learn how to identify and resolve issues before they become problems. Our attorneys stay informed and they pass on their expertise and insightful analysis to clients and other interested parties by speaking at various events throughout California.
- Meyers Nave Adds Principal Nadia Bermudez in San Diego
- Meyers Nave Recognized as one of the 2023 "Most Admired Law Firms to Work For"
- Los Angeles Business Journal Names Amrit Kulkarni to 2023 List of Leaders of Influence: Minority Attorneys
- Meyers Nave Elevates Richard D. Pio Roda to Equity Principal
- Meyers Nave Represents the Tongva Community in Historic Reclaiming of Ancestral Land in Los Angeles Area After 200 Years
- Meyers Nave Obtains Dismissal of Two High-Stakes Federal Lawsuits Against the City of Los Altos Under the Telecommunications Act
- Meyers Nave Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month
- Meyers Nave Welcomes Jeffrey Wilcox as Of Counsel to the Eminent Domain and Inverse Condemnation Practice
- Super Lawyers Distinguishes Meyers Nave Lawyers in San Diego
- Meyers Nave Elevates Camille Hamilton Pating to Equity Principal
- Meyers Nave Elevates David Mehretu to Principal
- Meyers Nave Secures Key Victory In California Supreme Court Confirming Application of Automatic Stay Pending Appeal to Mandatory Injunctions
- Women's Initiative: Meet The Women Who Lead Practices at Meyers Nave