Website: Information contained in or made available through this website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, recommendations, mediation or counseling under any circumstance. This website and your use thereof do not create an attorney-client relationship. We do not warrant or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to this website. Your use of information on this website or materials linked to this website is at your own risk. You should not act or rely on any information on this website without seeking the advice of an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
- Meyers Nave Protects Client’s Business with a TRO in a Trade Secret Theft Case
- Deborah Fox selected among the 75 "Most Influential Women Lawyers” in Los Angeles
- California Supreme Court Upholds Local Ordinance Regulating Wireless Telecommunication Facilities' Aesthetics
- Practical Tips for Negotiating Today’s Complex IT Services Contracts
- What’s New in Workplace Misconduct Training Programs After #MeToo?
- Meyers Nave Litigators Help Clients Win Their High-Stakes Cases
- California’s Top 5 New Employment Laws in Response to the #MeToo Movement
- New Safe Sidewalk Vending Act: What Does it Mean for Cities and Counties?
- Social Media & Government: What Are the New Rules of Engagement?
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders