Website: Information contained in or made available through this website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, recommendations, mediation or counseling under any circumstance. This website and your use thereof do not create an attorney-client relationship. We do not warrant or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to this website. Your use of information on this website or materials linked to this website is at your own risk. You should not act or rely on any information on this website without seeking the advice of an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
- California’s Density Bonus Law: 2019 Update
- Ron Avenida, Experienced Law Firm Executive, Joins Meyers Nave as Chief Operating Officer
- California Supreme Court Establishes CEQA Rules for EIR’s Discussion of Health Effects
- Meyers Nave Litigators Help Clients Win Their High-Stakes Cases
- Lawyers Club of San Diego Conference for Women Leaders: "It Can Be Done: 2018 Leadership Summit, Empowering You to Lead"
- Public Contracting Update: Court of Appeal Rules on Conflicts of Interest Involving Independent Contractors
- Eric Casher Shares His Experience and Advice on Improving Wellness and Well-being for Attorneys
- Meyers Nave Elevates Shaye Diveley to Principal
- Social Media & Government: What Are the New Rules of Engagement?
- California Supreme Court Decides New Employee Classification Test
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders