Website: Information contained in or made available through this website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, recommendations, mediation or counseling under any circumstance. This website and your use thereof do not create an attorney-client relationship. We do not warrant or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to this website. Your use of information on this website or materials linked to this website is at your own risk. You should not act or rely on any information on this website without seeking the advice of an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
- Meyers Nave Proudly Serves as Go-To Land Use and Environmental Counsel on High-Profile, Large-Scale Projects Throughout California
- Meyers Nave Protects Client’s Business with a TRO in a Trade Secret Theft Case
- Update on Workplace Rights of Transgender and Non-Binary Employees
- President Trump’s Blocking of Followers on Twitter Found Unconstitutional by Second Circuit
- New California Law Bans Workplace Discrimination Based on Natural Hair and Hairstyles
- Meyers Nave Selects Eric Casher as Chair of the Municipal & Special District Law Practice Group
- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- Principal Eric Casher and Diversity Fellow Victoria Ayeni Recognized as “Gamechangers”
- Deborah Fox selected among the 75 "Most Influential Women Lawyers” in Los Angeles
- What’s New in Workplace Misconduct Training Programs After #MeToo?
- Meyers Nave Litigators Help Clients Win Their High-Stakes Cases