We invite you to explore the employment opportunities at Meyers Nave. We promote an environment that encourages and supports integrity, diversity, professional growth and personal fulfillment for everyone working at our firm. Please click here for our Firm Overview.
- Partner Recruiting – Ron Avenida, Chief Operating Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Recruiting – Mike Hughes, Director of Human Resources, email@example.com
- Professional Staff Recruiting – Anita Luckinbill, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Meyers Nave
From the firm’s beginning as a small office in San Leandro with five attorneys and three staff members, we have grown throughout the state with more than 130 attorneys and staff. In 2020, Meyers Nave merged with Brown Law Group, a prominent boutique employment law firm based in San Diego serving many of the nation’s largest employers for more than 20 years. Meyers Nave is a full-service law firm providing transaction, litigation, regulatory compliance and general counsel legal services to business entities, public agencies, non-profit organizations and public-private partnerships throughout California.
New lateral and entry level attorneys, summer associates, and staff join Meyers Nave every year. Our continued growth during the past 30 years speaks volumes about the success of the firm and the people who work here.
- Join Great Attorneys – Rated “Best Lawyers in America” in Eminent Domain, Environmental Law, Land Use and Zoning, Municipal Law, Natural Resources Law, and Litigation. Listed among the Daily Journal’s “Top Labor and Employment Lawyers,” “Top Women Lawyers” and “Top Women Litigators.” Named among “Top Litigators and Trial Lawyers,” “Most Influential Women Lawyers” and “Top Minority Attorneys” by the Los Angeles Business Journal. Earned a “Top Defense Result” award in the Daily Journal’s “Top Verdicts of 2015” report. Listed in Super Lawyers Magazine’s lists of Northern California and Southern California “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars.” Honored as a “Gamechanger” by UC Hastings College of the Law.
- Serve High-Profile Clients – University of California, Facebook, Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad, Apple City of Modesto, Los Angeles Department of Water & Power, Alameda Health System, County of Santa Clara, Wal-Mart Stores, City of Los Angeles, San Diego Metropolitan Transit System, Southern California Regional Rail Authority, Los Angeles International Airport, County of San Bernardino, Tesoro Companies, Skywalker Properties/George Lucas Education Foundation, East Bay Regional Park District, Napa Sanitation District, Orange County Flood Control District, Port of Los Angeles, City of Santa Monica, San Francisco Community College District, Goodwill of San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin, and many more.
We hire people who share our values, are committed to excellence, have a sense of humor, enjoy hard work, and believe in the productivity and purpose that come from balancing personal and professional lives.
Our professional staff enjoy compensation and benefits that are competitive with those of other California firms. Our comprehensive benefits plan includes health, vision and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick days, and retirement savings plans.
Meyers Nave is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Litigation Junior Associate – 3 to 7 years of experience (Oakland Preferred)
- Litigation Senior Associate – 5 to 9 years of experience (Oakland Preferred)
- Public Agency Law Associate – 3 to 7 years of experience (Oakland Preferred)
Please check back.