Kristof Szoke is an Associate in the Trial and Litigation, and Eminent Domain and Inverse Condemnation Practice Groups.
Kristof advises clients on complex litigation matters in state and federal courts. He manages all phases of litigation from inception to resolution including drafting pleadings, presenting oral argument, conducting and defending depositions, handling discovery requests and responses, and coordinating with experts on declarations, exhibits, and cross-examination preparation.
Prior to joining Meyers Nave, Kristof worked at a litigation boutique firm where his practice included complex commercial litigation, class action defense, intellectual property (trademarks, copyright, and trade secrets), antitrust, and pro bono civil rights litigation.
Honors and Awards
- CALI Awards: Criminal Law & Procedure; Legal Ethics
Presentations and Publications
- Legal Privilege Pitfalls and Perils in Bankruptcy, New York Law Journal, Vol. 260-No.59, September 24, 2018
- Member, The State Bar of California
- Member, The State Bar of New York
- Washington University in St. Louis School of LawJD, cum laude, 2017
- California State University, Los AngelesBA, Political Science, 2012