Eight Meyers Nave Attorneys Recognized as 2023 “Best Lawyers in America”
Meyers Nave proudly announces that eight of our attorneys are recognized in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Their legal expertise and professional accomplishments reflect the high regard of numerous Meyers Nave practices, including eminent domain, environmental law, land use, litigation, municipal law and natural resources law. Their recognitions also demonstrate Meyers Nave’s reputation for excellent client work from attorneys in each of our offices throughout California.
We congratulate the following attorneys on their 2023 Best Lawyers rankings:
- John D. Bakker, Municipal Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, 2020-2023
- Catherine Carlisle, Commercial Litigation, 2023 (One to Watch)
- Shaye Diveley, Environmental Law and Natural Resources Law, 2011-2023
- Amrit S. Kulkarni, Litigation-Land Use & Zoning, 2018-2023
- Adam U. Lindgren, Municipal Law, 2016-2023
- Steven T. Mattas, Municipal Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, 2023
- David W. Skinner, Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, 2023
- Shiraz Tangri, Litigation-Environmental, 2015-2023
Inclusion in Best Lawyers® is based on nomination, voting and evaluation by peers in the same practice area and geographic region. Best Lawyers® assesses the information and checks each attorney’s status with local bar associations. Lawyers do not pay to be included. First published in 1983, The Best Lawyers in America is regarded as a definitive guide to excellence in the legal profession.