Meyers Nave provides complimentary webinars throughout the year and many are recorded. Below is information about upcoming Meyers Nave-sponsored webinars, as well as a list of our recorded webinars.
Please check back soon!
Municipal and Special District Law
- At-Large vs. District-Based Elections: Legal Challenges, Financial Risks and Compliance Procedures
- How Do Municipalities Comply with the FCC’s New Rule on Small Cell Wireless Deployment?
- IT Equipment and Services Agreements: Contractual Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
- AB 626: What It Means for Public Works Projects and What Public Agencies Need to Do to Comply
- California’s New Affordable Housing Laws – Tightening State Requirements for Local Housing (Part Three)
- California’s New Affordable Housing Laws – New Methods for Streamlining Housing Approvals (Part Two)
- California’s New Affordable Housing Laws – New Methods to Create Affordable Housing (Part One)
- California’s New Marijuana Law: How Does It Impact Employers?
- Legalized Recreational Marijuana: Local vs. State Regulation and the Trump Administration’s Potential Impact
- Legalized Recreational Marijuana: State and Local Tax Implications Under Prop 64
- Legalized Recreational Marijuana: Do’s and Don’ts for Employers
- Legalized Recreational Marijuana: How will it impact land use and environmental regulations?
- Legalized Recreational Marijuana: The New Wild Wild West for Commercial Activities
- Recreational Marijuana is Legal in California: Now What? A Guide for Moving Forward from the Passage of Proposition 64