Meyers Nave Northern California Attorneys Receive 2021 “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars” Recognition
Meyers Nave proudly announces that six attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2021 “Northern California Super Lawyers” list and the 2021 “Northern California Rising Stars” list. Published in Super Lawyers Magazine, only up to five percent of the lawyers in California are named to the Super Lawyers list and up to 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list.
We congratulate our attorneys for this important recognition of their legal expertise and professional accomplishments in both their geographic region and their areas of specialty.
- Brenda Aguilar-Guerrero, Principal – Eminent Domain, 2020-2021
- Eric S. Casher, Principal – State, Local & Municipal Law, 2019-2021
- Shaye Diveley, Principal – Environmental Law, 2012-2021
- Eric Firstman, Principal – Construction Litigation, 2007-2021
- Amrit S. Kulkarni, Principal – Environmental Litigation, 2012-2021
- Alex J. Mog, Of Counsel – State, Local & Municipal Law, 2020-2021
About Super Lawyers®: Super Lawyers evaluates attorneys from firms of all sizes in more than 70 practice areas throughout the United States. Super Lawyers selects lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers Magazine, publisher of the lists, is distributed to attorneys and ABA-accredited law schools.