Blake Senet is an Associate in the Environmental Law and Land Use Practice Groups.
Blake focuses on Clean Water Act, CEQA, and CERCLA matters. His experience includes drafting memoranda, pleadings, discovery and conducting legal research regarding environmental, construction and product liability litigation.
Prior to joining Meyers Nave, Blake served as a full-time law clerk for the Metropolitan Water District where he conducted research related to CEQA matters, assisted with water transactions and worked on a variety of California Bay Delta issues. In addition, Blake was previously employed as a corporate analyst in the mergers and acquisitions group at a large law firm. During law school, Blake was a board member in the Real Estate Law Association and provided research for the Resnick Center for Food Law & Policy.
Honors and Awards
- Masin Family Excellence Gold Award Food Regulation, Spring 2020
- Pircher Nichols and Meeks JV Real Estate Case Competition, Finalist, Spring 2017
- Member, American Bar Association – Environment, Energy and Resources Section
- University of California at Los Angeles, School of LawJD, Business Law and Policy, 2020
- Georgetown UniversityBS, magna cum laude, Economics and English, 2015