Meyers Nave opened its doors in 1986 with five attorneys in one office focused on one primary area of law. The firm has rapidly expanded to become a nationally recognized firm with five California offices where attorneys work in multi-disciplinary teams in nearly 20 complex fields of law. Our attorneys serve clients located throughout California, as well as clients based in other states who have operations and other interests in California. We are very proud of our reputation for responsive client service, excellent results, and expert knowledge of California law, public policy and government. Our attorneys, paralegals, law clerks and all support staff look forward to assisting you.
- Meyers Nave Adds Principal Nadia Bermudez in San Diego
- Meyers Nave Recognized as one of the 2023 "Most Admired Law Firms to Work For"
- Los Angeles Business Journal Names Amrit Kulkarni to 2023 List of Leaders of Influence: Minority Attorneys
- Meyers Nave Elevates Richard D. Pio Roda to Equity Principal
- Meyers Nave Represents the Tongva Community in Historic Reclaiming of Ancestral Land in Los Angeles Area After 200 Years
- Meyers Nave Obtains Dismissal of Two High-Stakes Federal Lawsuits Against the City of Los Altos Under the Telecommunications Act
- Meyers Nave Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month
- Meyers Nave Welcomes Jeffrey Wilcox as Of Counsel to the Eminent Domain and Inverse Condemnation Practice
- Super Lawyers Distinguishes Meyers Nave Lawyers in San Diego
- Meyers Nave Elevates Camille Hamilton Pating to Equity Principal
- Meyers Nave Elevates David Mehretu to Principal
- Meyers Nave Secures Key Victory In California Supreme Court Confirming Application of Automatic Stay Pending Appeal to Mandatory Injunctions
- Women's Initiative: Meet The Women Who Lead Practices at Meyers Nave