The coronavirus pandemic has created immediate and long-term challenges for landlords and tenants in both the residential and commercial real estate market. The confusion for all parties is being compounded by complex, often incomplete and sometimes conflicting requirements found in actions taken by local, state and national regulatory, legislative and judicial bodies that are attempting to help solve the crisis. Along the way, litigation risks and actions are increasing for everyone. Please join Meyers Nave Real Estate attorneys Jon Goetz, Russell Morse and Bill Curtis for a webinar on October 27 that will explain the current state of the law, including:
- AB 3088 (eviction protections, consumer financial protections, compliance requirements, permissible eviction timeline)
- Status of local eviction moratoria ordinances
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Moratorium on Residential Evictions
- Judicial Council Orders
- California state court rules prohibiting unlawful detainer matters
- Litigation issues, strategies and case studies
The webinar is sponsored by the Real Estate Section of the Orange County Bar Association.
Date: October 27, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
Location: You will receive an email from OCBA with log-on instructions prior to the webinar.
Register: Please click here to register on the OCBA website.
MCLE: 1 hour of general MCLE credit