As COVID-19 vaccines become more available, bringing employees back to work safely requires a detailed Return to Work Plan. Employers must adapt to ever-changing local, state and national requirements to keep employees, clients, customers, vendors, and the visiting public safe. Meyers Nave Labor and Employment Law Principals Camille Hamilton Pating and Arlene Yang presented a webinar on employers’ frequently asked questions.
The webinar covered:
- Determining who returns to work and when, where, and how
- Vaccination policy options
- Managing workplace safety on a daily basis, including travel, health checks, masks and social distancing, and other requirements
- Mandated legal reporting of COVID-19 positive cases
- What to do when an employee refuses the vaccine or refuses to return to work
- Resources for the evolving hybrid workplace
- Avoiding the types of employment litigation claims most likely to arise from the “new normal” workplace
If you would like to request a copy of the recording with closed captioning, please email Stephanie Hill at email@example.com.