Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
As COVID-19 vaccines become more available, bringing employees back to work safely requires a detailed Return to Work Plan. Employers must adapt to ever-changing local, state and national requirements to keep employees, clients, customers, vendors, and the visiting public safe. Join Meyers Nave Labor and Employment Law Principals Camille Hamilton Pating and Arlene Yang on April 28 for a webinar on employers’ frequently asked questions.
The webinar will cover:
- Determining who returns to work and when, where, and how
- Vaccination policy options
- Managing workplace safety on a daily basis, including travel, health checks, masks and social distancing, and other requirements
- Mandated legal reporting of COVID-19 positive cases
- What to do when an employee refuses the vaccine or refuses to return to work
- Resources for the evolving hybrid workplace
- Avoiding the types of employment litigation claims most likely to arise from the “new normal” workplace
Date: Wednesday, April 28
Time: 10:00-11:00 AM
Virtual Presentation: This webinar will be provided on the Zoom platform. You will receive an email with log-in instructions upon completion of your registration.
Questions?: Please contact Stephanie Hill at 800.464.3559 or email@example.com.
This webinar has been approved for one hour of MCLE credit by the State Bar of California. Meyers Nave, a Professional Law Corporation, is a MCLE licensed provider. PN #10416